January 18, 2023 • 14 minutes
Today, Sharyn Weiss joins us to discuss Fine Tuning Your Team During A Staffing Crisis & much more!
Sharyn began her career in practice management as the Curriculum Designer and Senior Consultant at Pride Institute where she designed a two-year leadership program serving 2,500 dentists. While at Pride, she wrote four management books for dentists on issues such as employee compensation, leading productive team meetings, phasing out of insurance and facilitating team trainings.
Over the last 20+ years, she has also been the direct consultant for hundreds of dentists nationwide with 95% of her clients re-signing to work with her year after year. It is immensely rewarding to build on these relationships and to see her clients’ growth.
As an early pioneer of experiential learning, She designs workshops so that team members are actively engaged in learning new skills and developing insights into their behavior. Sharyn has published several articles about experiential training and she was the co-author of The Big Book of Humorous Training Games which represents her philosophy that learning should be fun and impactful.
Learn more about Sharyn Weiss:
– Omni Premier Marketing: https://omnipremier.com/dental-marketing/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thedentalbrief/
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thedentalbriefpodcast/
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dental-brief-podcast-564267217
– Patrick’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/pchavoustie/