August 27, 2020 • 11 minutes
Olivia Wann founded Modern Practice Solutions in the year 2000. She graduated from the Nashville School of Law with a Doctorate in Jurisprudence and continues to consult with dental practices on managing risk in a complex regulatory environment. Today Olivia discusses Dental Practice HIPAA Compliance and all of their related strategies.
She graduated magna cum laude from St. Joseph’s College of Maine with a Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration. Olivia spent her early years as a dental office manager and later served as a dental software support technician for SoftDent. Mrs. Wann attended Tennessee Technology Center’s dental assisting course and was registered as a dental assistant for many years. She participated in Georgia Tech’s Course in Occupational Safety & Health Standards for General Industry.
Want to learn more about Modern Practice Solutions?
– Omni Premier Marketing: https://omnipremier.com/dental-marketing/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thedentalbrief/
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thedentalbriefpodcast/
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dental-brief-podcast-564267217
– Patrick’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/pchavoustie/